Having more than 25 collective years of experience working for the largest general contractor in the U.S., Gardner Group was founded on the ideals that construction in all facets should be affordable, but not sacrifice quality for cost.
"The bitterness of poor quality
remains long after the sweetness
of low price is forgotten!".
At Gardner Group, we are focused on providing services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!
President/Director of Commercial Construction
Clemson University, Clemson SC
Bachelors of Science
Construction Science & Management
Industry Experience: 12 years
- Field engineer at Tucker High School, Tucker, GA
- Area superintendent managing select trades from interior construction to MEP's:
St. Francis Hospital, Greenville, SC
Tanner Medical Center, Carrollton, GA
Georgia Tech G. Wayne Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons, Atlanta, GA
Chamblee High School, Chamblee, GA
- Construction claims manager at Harrah's Casino, Cherokee, NC
- Engineer/construction change manager Fan Pier, Boston, MA
- General superintendent on several multi-million dollar construction projects for high profile clientele which includes Google, Capgemini, and Fulton County Public Libraries etc.
- Preconstruction manager
Honesty & Fairness
First Citizens Bank
Fulton County Owner's Representative
Branch Manager - Milton, GA
Fulton County Public Library Systems
East Point, GA
Christ Worship Center